Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitties5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Question about activity after TAH/BSO
    I had a TAH/BSO on March 13 and have very little to no pain. I just was wondering if it would be safe to start karate or should I wait a little longer?
    krafteame Posts: 48, Reputation: 11

Jun 16, 2012, 05:14 PM
    I am glad you are not having pain still. I also had a TAH BSO on 04/11/2005 due to uterine ca. It took me 3-4 months before I really felt like myself but everyone is different. Usually the doctor will tell you with most surgeries that are similar to wait around 6wks. The best thing to do would be to call the doctor that performed your surgery and check with him. He may give you the go ahead to do some easy stretching exercises. If so, I would start slow and be sure to read what your body tells you as you exercise. Please post back and let me know how you do. Good luck.
    Kitties5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Was given the all clear by the nurse I had. She just told me to "listen" to my body. If it starts to be too much sit and watch for a little wile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost Accounting Activity Analysis Question [ 0 Answers ]

15. LO.1 (Activity analysis) Th e Raleigh plant manager of Allentown Corp. Has noticed The plant frequently changes the schedule on its production line. He has gathered the Following information on the activities, estimated times, and average costs required for A single schedule change. ...

Compute the investing activity and the operating activity [ 6 Answers ]

ABC LTD reported the following information in the past year. $ Net Income 100,000 Purchase of building ...

Activity-Based Costing /Activity Cost pools [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help with trying to figure out how to calculate the overhead cost per unit. I have computed the Activity rate as well as the overhead applied for both products. The following is the info provided: Product / Direct Labor hours / annual prod. ...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

View more questions Search