Ask
    bamajt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Short sale
    On a short sale of our house can anyone touch my workmans comp settlement
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 10:13 AM
    No, but since you have to declare all your income and money when asking the bank to consider a short sale, they may not allow the short sale if you show you have funds enough to keep paying on the loan, of pay the difference of the loan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short Sale NH [ 3 Answers ]

My father is in the process of trying to purchase a short sale here in NH & I will rent w/my 2 girls since I am going through a divorce (I am very lucky & have an amazing father). The Agent has had my father's deposit and P & S agreement since middle of Nov 2010. The 1st mortgage has approved the...

Short sale [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The house I am purchasing is in short sale, and it was appraised for less than the asking price. My agent told me that because of what the home was appraised at, the bank is not going to fund more money than that, therefore my contract is null and void. Do you think I will have to...

Short sale [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of trying to do a short sale and have a offer pending bank approval what is the options if it is not approved and is a short sale terrible on a credit report

View more questions Search