Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kendrick07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Can't remember the title of a old italian movie comedy I saw years ago
    There's a scene in the movie when a man was confessing his sins to the priest then later said father I have to kill 1 more person

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy movie can't remember the title... [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want to be offensive,, It was Nigga Brown and his family. All on food stamps on day they have to pay taxes for their land, if not they'll lose it all.. So they all go to the city, I believe the first job they did was selling cars dressed like chickens... Anyone know?? Thanks

I'm looking for a movie that I saw 3 years ago but I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember was that it was filmed in part of Marysville CA and it was about two girls (about 8 or 9) meet at a camp and become friends then one night they decide to go swimming and one of the girls (Amelia) says she can't swim but the other says come on you can do it! So Amelia goes in and ends...

Can't remember the title of a comedy movie about cloning [ 3 Answers ]

I watched it like 8 years ago. All I remember is that 2 guys are cloning a really hot girl. And a scene where the guy is coming on to the real girl instead of the clone1 in a lab full of rats. They both get the wrong idea. The girl (probably doctor) is showing the enjector and the guy says...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.