Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggs93618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Adj entries
    How do I journalize this entry

Interest at an annual rate of 8% is owed for the month of December 2005 on the mortgage note payable??

How do I journalize it??

Help plezzzzzzzzzzzzz
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
    What is the value of the mortgage note payable?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone This is the current entry... Paid electricity expense of $860, previously recorded as unearned revenue.! I knew the first entry which was electricity we haven't paid and the entry is accured expense Debit-Electricity expense Credit- electricity account payable.

I Need Help Journalizing These Entries [ 1 Answers ]

I need help journalizing these two entries: If you can help, please let me know MAY 1 2006 23. Served as a disc jockey for a party for $1,560. Received $400, with the remainder due on June 4, 2006. 30. Served as a disc jockey for a charity ball for $1200. Received $600, with the...

Adjusting entries [ 2 Answers ]

The prepaid insurance account had a balance of $5600 at the beginning of the year. The account was debited for $1800 for premiums on policies purchased during the year. Journalize the adjusting entry required at the end of the year for each situation. (a) the amount of unexpired insurance...

Adjusting Entries [ 2 Answers ]

Hoping someone can check my answer for a homework question. They did not give much info, so I want to verfiy I am correct (for example: not sure if the month a pre-paid rent hits, if it deducts that month). Thanks in advance! GUNFLINTADVENTURES ...

View more questions Search