Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mosstalon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Ps2 memory card
    How do I fix my memory card when one of the game files are corrupte and will not let me load my other game data that are fine ? Please help .
    xXxBelgarionxXx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:05 AM
    I'm trying to delete saved games, from my sons memory card, but I can even select the delete option from the screen, any ideas ?
    xXxBelgarionxXx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxBelgarionxXx View Post
    im trying to delete saved games, from my sons memory card, but i can't even select the delete option from the screen, any ideas ?
    Edited

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrupted PS2 memory card [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a PS2 and my memory card said it was corrupted. I went on and tried to delete the corrupted files but it won't let me!! What do I do??

Corrupted Ps2 memory card [ 8 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know how to format a ps2 memory card. I need to erase everything from my card. The problem is that it has a 3.5 mg of corrupted data which I can't delete. That's almost half the memory space. The corrupted data is from action replay. I sent them an email but they did not...

Ps2 memory card [ 2 Answers ]

How can I format my ps2 memory card. Every time I tried to save on it it said that saving failed, I tried to see what kind of data it contains there was message that there is no data

PS2 memory card corruption or console? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, everyone. I'm a first time user. I recently bought a used PS2 and memory card from gamestop so my son can learn how to play. I can't save anything because it says not enough memory, so I tried to delete files off the memory card, but the memory card manager isn't even showing up on the main...

View more questions Search