Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laarbiggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Kitchen faucet decrease in pressure
    When you turn on the hot water the faucet runs fine for about 15 seconds, then the pressure decreases. What could cause this?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Lots of things to check. Check the areator for debris, are the valves open completely? Does this only happen in the sink?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pressure in kitchen faucet only. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a new homeowner, and this situation scares me. The faucet in my kitchen is not putting out any water pressure. It's a steady slow stream. It had been working fine until a week ago. I'm worried it might be a leak. :eek: All of the other faucets in the house are working fine. Any & ALL help...

Kitchen faucet pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay. The faucet water just trickles out whether hot or cold is fully on. The sprayer works great. Bathroom is just fine. Took off aerator and it is still the same.

No pressure in my kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into this house about 4 months ago, and all the faucets have great pressure except my kitchen faucet. I get no pressure there, and now very little water coming out of the faucet at all. The house is 11 years old, I have no idea what to do. Can you offer any suggestions?

Kitchen faucet pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my single handle kitchen faucet to a double handle faucet. (No special reason.) I added a sprayer also. Everything has worked great, which has been about 3 months up until about a week ago. I have good pressure when I turn on either the cold or hot, but when I turn on the other, the...

Kitchen Faucet No pressure Why? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My kitchen faucet used to work just fine (normal pressure) but now it has no pressure and when I turn it off it takes a few seconds to shut off. Even when I turn on both (hot and cold) full blast my pressure never changes. Do I have a leak in the pipe some where? Please help. Don't...

View more questions Search