Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19Shannon68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Golden dojo loaches
    A friend gave me a pair of loaches. I've had them now almost 2yrs. Recently one of them has become bloated like she's constipated. She started getting blisters on her skin. I've never seen anything like it. I called the pet store and he said to give her shelled peas, sea weed, or spiriluna, I've tried them all, a couple of times she has looked a little better but a day or so later she's back to blisters and bloating. I'm not sure if she is eating any of it. But just when I think she might have passed on, her little nose is twitching like crazy, or even one day I thought that was it, went to grab her and she almost went flying out of the tank. She is still very active and other times she's on her back. I'm not exactly sure what to do next?? Help!!

Thanks Shannon

Check out some similar questions!

Online dojo [ 4 Answers ]

Im thinking about getting back into martial arts, id like to do ninjitsu, but there are no dojos remotely near me, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any online training schools? Any help would be appriciated Bahamut

Ms. Golden Globe [ 1 Answers ]

What exactly is "Miss. Golden Globe?" I heard Rumer Willis was this year's Miss Golden Globe, and that was the first time I've heard of it. So what exactly is it?

Golden Dojo Loach [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if my golden dojo loach can eat beta fish food. Right now I feed him goldfish food that's what they told me to feed him at Walmart. But just wondering if its all right to feed him beta fish food.

The Golden Compass [ 22 Answers ]

Like in a way I kind of understood the movie but then again I didn't but like can someone explain like why people like its anit-religion and pro-atheisim like what in the movie portrayed that

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.