Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Novanda Howard Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 27, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Tap water
    How cold is tap water on an average day?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Novanda Howard
    how cold is tap water on an average day?
    From what I understand tap water tempertures vary a lot over the year from winter to summer. Water generally never has enough time to sit in the distribution pipes long enough to acquire the average below ground temperatures of where you live. Great question though, a real thinker!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water coming from hot water tap [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, This morning I had a shower.. no problem the water was piping hot as usual I got ready and went to work. My wife, who works nights, got up a few hours later and also had a shower... no problem. When my wife tried to run the hot water tap a few hours later to do some washing up there was no...

Hot water coming from cold water tap [ 15 Answers ]

Hot water is coming from 2 cold water taps and one upstairs toilet, turns to cold after 15-20 seconds, it comes out very hot. Thought it might be Bleeding through faucets, so changed laundry tub and kitchen faucett. Still does it. The cold pipes seem to get hot from near the water tank. The dip...

Tap water allergy [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the country and normally drink rainwater. When I visit some cities including Adelaide and Canberra, Stanthorpe in Queensland and Mansfield in Victoria, within an hour or so of drinking town supply water I become ill. Symptoms are feeling nauseous, increased heart rate and lethargy. I...

Hot water from cold water tap [ 7 Answers ]

We recently had a plumber in to raise the temperature in our shower. He fiddled about, turning various supply pipes on and off and then deemed he couldn't do anything as he didn't have the part. Although he is supposed to have put the system back the way it was, we now have hot water coming out of...

Luke warm water from hot water tap [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a condo (efficiency) that was converted from a motel. I 've had and have problems with hot water in taps. The unit is old and the feed pipes from the hot/cold water supplies are not accessible. Last year all I got was luke warm water from the shower and two taps in the unit. I had a...

View more questions Search