Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Eyelid twitching
    For as long as I can remember my left eyelid gets a little twitch every so often. Its annoying. But not horrible. And everyone in my family says their eye lids do that so I guess its normal?

But over the last week or so, it has gotten A LOT worse. Its almost constantly twitching all day! Its driving me nuts.

What could this be?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2012, 01:29 PM
    I have it too and have had it for a long time. Sometimes others notice it and I don't even know it is going on. I have mentioned it to several doctors and none of them have ever gotten excited about it. But if mine increased and was twitching and I noticed it all day, and it botherred me all day I would get it checked out.
    No Dr has ever said it to me but I think stress can affect it. I have had all over the body itching a few times and it was very likely stress induced according to a Dermatologist who gave me some pills that stopped it. Just seemed to me like the itching and twitching (aside from rhyming) might be related.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 01:21 PM
    I get it too. It's usually when I'm stressed, it starts, and then it gets to the point where I can't get it to stop, and actually wait for it to happen.

Haven't had it for a long time, but now that I'm thinking about it... damn! :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do if you get an air bubble in your eyelid [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, well, it seems weird but, this is how it happened. I'm getting a cold and my nose is runny. I went to blow my nose and it seems as though the air went the wrong way. Now my eyelid hurts and looks like its bruising or something. Also, if I press the spot where it hurts at its like I can feel...

Swollen eyelid [ 10 Answers ]

My 10 week old puppy(boxer) has a swollen eyelid, the eye is fine but she will occasionally stop to itch it, but it doesn't seem to affect her too much. She is running around playing with the other puppy but me being a worried father, I am just wondering if I should take her to the animal hospital...

Sudden Twitching of Left Upper Eyelid [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, I felt twicthing in my left upper eyelid. I could feel it but it was not visible form the outside. It happened a few more times in the next week or so. Now I am having these eyelid twitches throughout the day. You still can not see it but the twitching can last for about 30 seconds...

Second eyelid exposed [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Peaches second eyelid coming out from the corner of her left eye is covering a part of her eye. The eye looks clear but a little puffy. Is there anything I can do for her at home? I love my cat dearly she is 12 years old and just got over being spider bit. She was shaved and lanced and...

Eyelid Lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody recommend a good skin lightener strong enough to lighten eyelids? I can't seem to find a thing. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search