Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teenagedream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 04:51 AM
    I want to have sex
    Hey, I'm 13 and my boyfriend wants to me. We talk about all the things we are going to do to each other when we have sex also where and when.
    He is really hot and popular and I want to him so badly, but I'm scared that my mum will find out and then I will die.

He tells me that he loves me all the time and that I am the one, but I don't know what to do.

We go to parties together and get drunk and but I don't know if I want to have sex with him?

PLEASE HELP ME!! <3
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 11, 2012, 04:57 AM
    That would be ILLEGAL, but added with the other things you are already doing I guess it's a waste of breath telling you that.

My guessing is he's older than you and he's exerting some influence.
    Either way it would be a VERY STUPID thing to do in more ways than one.
    ilovehim12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 05:02 AM
    I wouldn't do it you should wait until you get a little older .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Feels like another troll. <sigh>
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenagedream View Post
    im scared that my mum will find out
    Yup, she will find out when she takes you to the hospital to have that baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Teenagedream View Post
    i will die.
    The pain of childbirth only feels like you are going to die.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yup, she will find out when she takes you to the hospital to have that baby.

The pain of childbirth only feels like you are going to die.

**Applauds**

You want to have sex? Don't ask us, ask your mother. If she says yes, go for it, but I'd like to bet she wouldn't.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 07:33 AM
    You are too young to be doing all of the stuff you say you are doing. If you don't want to have sex, it's a good sign you should not do it.
    How old is this boy you're breaking the law with?
    Teenagedream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Teen+alcohol+drugs+sex= Me
    I am a 13 year old girl and my boyfriend is 14. About a week ago we went to this party will a lot of other people and there was alcohol and drugs there. I got drunk and I was under heavy drugs. The last thing I remember was going into a private room with my boyfriend and we had sex. I don't remember what happened after that. But I do remember going home the next day around 5a.m to find my mum waiting for me, she knew I was drunk and on drugs but she didn't care all she said was "was the party fun, did u have a good time", stuff like that. She didn't care at all that I was drunk and on drugs and I had just had sex.
    As the days went on I started getting really sick and I thought about me having sex and all, so I went and brought a pregnancy test and found out I was p.g

I told my boyfriend and he was so excited, he wants to keep the kid, but I don't know what to do

I told my mum and she said well that's what you get if you go around getting drunk and having sex with guys, after that I left home an I am know living with my boyfriend.

My mum doesn't care about me

I Don't Know What To Do
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 07:22 PM
    As days went on you got sick and took a pregnancy test? Get real. You don't get sick in days
    And your 14 year old boyfriend's parents have let you just move in with them? Right!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Is this the beginning of a YA novel?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Who knows. Last month she posted that she wanted to have sex but her mom would kill her, now she's saying her mom does not care that she takes drugs, drinks and has sex.
    These kids must be bored
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 07:29 PM
    We should start a writing contest with prizes.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2012, 07:33 PM
    I don't know if this is real or not because I have never been pregnant but if you are maybe give it up for adoption? And your mom will always care about you! And maybe you should stay away from drugs and partys because no 13 year old should go through this... I feel really bad for you I am soooo sorry that this happened but adoption is probably the best at this point
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 07:55 AM
    You don't have sex and a week later you're getting sick and a pregnancy test shows a pregnancy.
    That does not happen.
    Teen+alcohol+drugs+sex= Me ,
    You may not have liked the answer but it was true. There was nothing wrong with my answer to you. You did say in another post that your mom would be upset at your being pregnant, here you're saying she does not care, so what is the truth?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Go and play somewhere else as you are NOT welcome here..

>Threads Merged<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have sex but I cant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 year female married for 4 years I love my husband so much but I have problems I can't have sex not I can't but I don't get horny and I don't feel the need anymore nor remember the thing but I want to have it. Its been 10 year I have sexlife but after my son was born I began to feel...

View more questions Search