Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BB4284 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 02:18 AM
    Tubes tied, missed period, two negative pregnancy tests!
    Hi I am a mom of four. I had my tubes tied a few weeks after my last child which was two years ago. I was supposed to get my period the first week of June but it hasn't come. I never had a period be late except when I was pregnant. I have had pregnancy symptoms and even gained some weight. There is no notification that my period will be coming anytime. I just have that fullness feeling like bloating and I have been gaining some weight. I also have been very tired an have breast soreness. I have take. Two at home pregnancy tests and both were negative. I am hoping to get to the dr today. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months missed period, and 7 negative pregnancy tests [ 0 Answers ]

I had my last period in July and my husband and I decided that we wanted to try for another child. So I just didn't start my new pack of birthcontrol so we could start trying. I know that it usually takes a few months for everything to go back to normal after you stop taking the pill. I have been...

Ok iwas soupose to had my tubes tied and burnt 5 years ago but I missed my period For [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was souposed to had my tubes tied and burnt 5 years ago and I missed my period 3 months now and my tummy is really round and hard now I been havein moring sickness and I feel something movein in my tummy and my feet and lgs and ankles are sollwen and everything why

I missed my period but nagitive pregnancy tests and I have diabites [ 14 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and I have a problem I missed my period , the last time I had my period was June 26th. I took a hmpt on August 1st , and another one at the doctors on the 5 th and 11th and all were nagitive. I am having abdominal pain as if I'm getting my period but no blood . Also my nipples are...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.