Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthonyrichardc Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Chess and Chromium BSU
    1. When playing chess against the computer, sometimes the computer would perform a move called "castling of the king". But why are you never allowed to perform this move against the computer?

2. In chromium BSD, sometimes there is this HUGE green enemy ship that keeps spraying strong green ammo at you. Even if you manage to shoot at it it would not be destroyed. To me it seems the only way out is to keep avoiding it. How can I destroy it?
    Thanks.
    JWASKE Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2012, 04:38 AM
    You should be able to castle your king also. But you have to understand the rules for castling. There cannot be any pieces between your king and the rook that you want to castle with. AND you can NOT have moved that rook or your king previously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is chromium picolinate safe enough to take long term [ 0 Answers ]

Is chromium picolinate 402 mcg safe enough to take long term and is there any side affect. I have heard it can damage DNA and cause cancer. Regards

Chess sets [ 6 Answers ]

OK, I know it's early. But my boyfriend wants a nice chess set for christmas. He won't elaborate on what exactly "nice" is supposed to mean. And I don't know anything about chess or chess sets. What makes one "nice"? Is it just looks? Is there more to it than that? I don't want to spend a fortune...

A 4.99g sample of an oxide of chromium contains 3.09g of chromium. Simplest formula? [ 5 Answers ]

I need help figuring out how to set this problem up to find the simplest formula for the compound. I know that the correct answer should be CrO2, but I've setup the problem every way I know how to and I still can't get the Oxygen to 2. I need help setting up the problem to get the correct answer....

Say no to Google chrome: instead Iron (chromium) with adBLOCK [ 0 Answers ]

srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php the only fork of Chromium (upon which Chrome is built) that has native adBLOCKING what's the difference? srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_chrome_vs_iron.php

I have PCOS. Is chromium good or bad? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am now 22 years old and was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries when I was 20. I am currently looking for a good multivitamin to take, so I looked online. Then I asked my doctor. She told me to make sure the vitamins I take DO NOT have chromium in it, something about it could raise my...

View more questions Search