Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princecharming Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Why wife wanted a separation but maybe not now?
    On march 10, 2012 when I cam home from work there was a note on the dining room table with the rings, asking me to move out because she is unhappy with everything, she wants her space and wants to try to stand on her own two feet for a little while, also said that I was like a little kid that needs to grow up. Now it has been three months and now she doesn't know if she wants a separation or divorce. So every time I try to give her space and her independence she calls me after acouple of days or when I see her later a couple of days later she tells me that she misses me a little. She told me that she didn't love me in the beginning and know she says she loves me. I have been trying to be there when ever I can but how can you give someone support and be there for them when your not at home? She never wanted to talk to me in the beginning and know we are going out on dates, chatting only if I go over there, she also has had a really bad past from other guys and we have had a really really really tough past and said she doesn't know if she trusts me so I am asking what am I suppost to do to get her back she said she has put up those walls, she is waiting for a change? So please help me I don't know what is going on and what I should do does anyone have any advice? Should I court her or what can I do? Please help me I feel lost and empty inside with out her my heart feels lifeless with out her and feels like I am dying inside?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 07:33 AM
    She said you are like a little kid, you need to grow up. What is she talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife [ 0 Answers ]

Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

My wife & I have a separation agreement, but she will not sign the affidavit. [ 4 Answers ]

My wife & I have a separation agreement, but she will not sign and file the affidavit for divorce, what are my options, can I do this myself ?

Tax Query wife in india I'm in CA ongoing separation [ 2 Answers ]

This is the first time I'm filing taxes in US. Since one yr I'm in CA. Wife is in india. Its an ongoing separation (no legal proceedings started yet) So she doesn't have a SSN etc.. Which one do I select Married filing separately (needs ssn) Married filing jointly (needs ssn)

View more questions Search