Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rome940 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 04:49 PM
    I have a statistics project, I have to go to two separate grocers and price 30 identi
    I have a statistics project, I have to go to two separate grocers and price 30 identical items (minimum sample size) at two different retailers to see if there is a statistically significant difference between the prices of the two retailers.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with statistics project? [ 7 Answers ]

I need help on how to start this project. I already have all my data and I just need to choose which graphs to make. For my data I basically tallied the number of answers for specific questons. For example: did you find having a binder for school helpful? And I had to tally up the people who said...

Two dwarf hamsters have died 6 months old separate cages separate rooms [ 4 Answers ]

I have tonight found my two white dwarf hamsters dead in their cages. They are in separate cages in separate rooms.I have only had them 6 months - I had to separate them after about a month as they were fighting. They were in large plastic rotastak cages - loads of room each - in separate rooms...

I have a commercial cleaning project that I need a price on. [ 15 Answers ]

The building is 37,000 sq. ft I will be cleaning 3 bathrooms, one of the three includes a shower. A break roomwitha refrigerator, microwave and a large table, sink and counter (Long), I will be cleaning a tractor and trailer warehouse that has machinery and tires and I have all the walls and all...

What effect will undertaking this project on the price per share of the stock [ 1 Answers ]

immediate outlay = $15 million year 1 another outlay of $5 million year 2 net cash inflow = $6 million the net cash level will be perpetuity this question is continue from the first question

Statistics project [ 1 Answers ]

I need assistance with a statistics project. I need to compare a list of scores in a matrix. There are 10 scores and I need to compare each individual score to all the other scores (9). What would the equation look like? .29, 13, 09, 1, 15, 21, 005, 2, 07, 11 Each number...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.