Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorchase9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Does color oops work on blonde hair with a orange tint
    Okay. My hair was reddish brown before. (it was dyed that color, my natural hair color is black) And I bleached it last night. I kind of like it but my only problem is the orangeish tint. It kind of looks like macaroni and cheese? But anyway here are my questions.
    1. If I dye it with a golden blonde dye will it get rid of the orangeish tint? Or will it just get lighter?
    2. If I use color oops hair color remover, will it remove the orangeish tint?

I really just want the blonde to look natural not all macaroni-ish. o.o

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Can I dye hair blonde after using color oops to take out pink [ 0 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair blonde then 4 months went by and I dyes it pink now I want to go back to blonde can I use color oops to take out the pink and go blonde again?

When I used Color Oops my hair turned orange. I used two boxes because of the length [ 2 Answers ]

Now I look like Ronald McDonald. This was the worse experience I have ever had. Has anyone else had this problem?

My hair is blonde at the roots and orange the rest , should I put a all over color ? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally blonde , & about 2 years ago I dyed it dark brown . Well recently I've decided to go back to blonde . My roots are bleach blonde , but the rest of my hair is a medium orange . I've bleached my hair multiple times within the month & my hair is starting to break off . Should I...

Does color oops work on black hair? [ 11 Answers ]

I died my hair black like 3 weeks ago and I want to get my natural hair color back which is blonde?Will color oops work?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.