Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freddy60613 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Trying to find a music video
    Depicts lead singer riding a motorcycle through the desert. He stops at a gas station but when he enters inside it's a dance club.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find this music video, please help! [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I remember this music video from 90's I believe. I'ts american band I think and in their video they're on some kind of small planet,like referring to Little Prince. Only thing on the planet is cherry tree, and the singer is dressed up in some sort of kimono and looks kind of like geisha,...

Trying to find the name of a music video? [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of 80's video where guy is cutting grass with scythe and an Indian appears. I know that isn't much of a description, but I heard a piece of the song on the radio today and can't think of the name of it and only have a vague memory of the video and the work FLY in the...

Trying to find a music video [ 1 Answers ]

There are these two guys that think they find the right girl and they tell each other about the girl. They think they are dating the same girl but eventually they find out they are twins.

Please help me find this music video? [ 1 Answers ]

Guys important question... Does anyone know of a music video where groups of people are walking around singing a song and they are trying to steal the lime light from each other. One group has a guy with a rock band guitar and another has a girl dressed as a ladybird(I think). The video ends with...

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

There isan old man dancing on the side walk with old worn out shoes and at the end the man dies. What is the name of the song?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.