Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrucks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Sewer leak detection
    I would like to find out if my sewer lines in my house are leaking. I stopped up the line outside my house and ran water until my shower and bathtubs were full. I waited 5 hours and the water receded about an inch. Do you think I have a leak worth repairing? My home is 8 years old.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 04:03 PM
    If it was only an inch, then it's likely an air pocket in a vent or drain line that worked it's way out over the five hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

Microscope detection [ 1 Answers ]

If you are using an up to date light microscope to examine animal cells you won't be able to detect what?

Infrared game/trail cameras--motion vs. Heat detection. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two game/trail cameras that seem to function very differently. I'm wondering if they use the same method of detection for triggering a shot. One camera is the Stealth MC2-GV. It's a 35mm type and specs state that it uses heat motion detection. It triggers well at about 35 feet---...

No network detection, help! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC running windows xp home sp2 which I am trying to connect via lan cable to a laptop running windows xp pro sp2, unfortunately when I connect the computers, no network registers. The network cards are installed but are both the same (Realtek RL8139). I have connected each computer to...

Serial Mouse Detection Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I recently formatted and upgraded a Pentium I Gateway Computer to Windows 98. I attached a serial mouse to it-but I keep getting this error message that tells me no mouse is dectected. I must either restart if I have a PS/2 mouse or I may safely attach a serial mouse then. The mouse is already...

View more questions Search