Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leushe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Music video by description?
    I need help! Desperately! I remember just the music video of this song. Its set in some empty dark room. Man sings to a woman, she is not talking to him or anything. In one scene they are having sex on her coat I think or something. Its really sad song about feeling lonely I think.
    Can anybody help me? Please!

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I don't have the name of the band or lyrics, but in the video the floor cracks (I think is black & white squared) and the guy watches the band playing upside down, while the band plays piano. I think is from 1996-1997 rock/pop music. HELP!

Music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Umm hi, the song I want to know has a video of woman falling from a building I think and she is also the singer? It's a rock song from what I remember.

Looking for a music video from the description only.. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this video of a song where there was a miniature woman and she played the piano and sang when the guy put money into the coin slot. Any one know?

Music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

It is an R 'n B song with a guy and he is on a date with a girl who is wearing a bikini and hotpants and they go to the beach and they play basketball and they ride a tricycle? Lots of palm trees. And volley ball. Recent.

Need help with music video - description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been on the hunt for this particular video for many years but I have no idea what it is. As it was so long ago, I cannot remember very much about the video except for a few bits and pieces. - First, I know the video was not a rap or country video. - I saw it on MTV2...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.