Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhijeetvds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 10:13 PM
    answer my question of chemistry
    for a mixture of two volatile component A & B Vapour pressure of Solution( in mm of Hg) is Ps=210-120Xa where Xa is mole fraction of a in liq. Mixture hence find P'a and P'b in mm of Hg
    mattia22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 07:56 PM
    How many moles of V are there in a sample that contains 2.34E+22 vanadium atoms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I can't seem to get the right answer. [ 1 Answers ]

I used this formula: PV=nRT for both and I'm still getting the answer wrong. 6. At what temp. does 5.00g of H2 occupy a volume of 50.0L at a pressure of 1.01 atm? (1.01)(50.0)=(2.5)(8.31)(T) 7. How many moles of gas would you have if you had a volume of 38.0 L under a pressure of 1432 mmHg at...

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

Can anyone explain how they got this chemistry answer? [ 1 Answers ]

Aqueous solutions of sodium carbonate and magnesium nitrate are mixed together. A) Write a balanced equation of this reaction and predict their products. Include phase labels. B)Write a complete ionic equation for this reaction, showing charges on all ions. C)Write the net ionic equation...

View more questions Search