Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kopanong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 07:31 AM
    They say that I cannot rid myself of witchcraft because it is in me Islam
    I have a business, but from the age of 23 I have experienced immense badluck... severe badluck. Everything that I am invloved in becomes a total flop. My marriage is on the rocks, my son on drugs, I owe more that 20 people money from the business that I am not able to pay as the people that have to pay me for services don't want to pay. Investors support until it is time to sign the contracts then they pull out. I saw a muslim woman who said that she can cleanse me. I want to know can I not do this myself if I live an upright muslim life. She says the witchcraft is in me and therefore I will not be able to ask Allah to cure me. I have to pay her R580.00 to do the work. She says my house is a nesting place for Jinns and nothing will come right if she doesn't do the cleansing. She said that my dead greatgrandfather, 2great aunts are standing next to me and want to help me but because of the withchcraft they cant. I am not possessed by an evil spirit, but a Jin or Jinni's are used to bring badluck to me and my family and my house. Please advise, can I do this myself or must I go to someone for help.Shukran Meems
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Would not be much of a God, if he would not help his followers. So she is saying her spirits are more powerful than Allah? Sounds like a great scam artist who is using your poor management of your business.

Your marriage is on the rocks because of money issues ( that is the largest cause) you can't pay your bills because you don't have any good way to collect your debts.

You need to start running your business more professional, or go to work for someone to pay you, if you don't know how to run a business
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Fr_Chuck is correct.

Witchcraft is Haraam. There is no debate, no different schools of thought.
    Both the bible and the Quran forbid the act of witchcraft. It comes from Satan, and Satan alone.

Insha Allah you will find your way.

Assalamu Alaikum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 01:41 PM
    And to clear it up, if there is witchcraft, Allah can defeat all.

If it is just poor business management and you want an excuse, time to look at how you run the business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a lease violation because the security guard assumes he has seen someone aa [ 1 Answers ]

My brother got a trass pass warning and now I received a lease violation because the securtiy guard says he saw him inside my home...

About witchcraft [ 3 Answers ]

How am I able to know that someone performed witchcraft on me?

Witchcraft? [ 8 Answers ]

Witches... I'v heard you can be wiccan, how? Are you born that way or can you become? Any body actually wiccan and has done spells or enchantments or what ever you do? Im courious... :eek: any help will will good! ** edited for spelling***

View more questions Search