Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    any1else Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Relationships are not for me
    I am in my younger 20s and never dated. I am dating a guy but have an "icky" feeling about being in a relationship. I've always been attracted to males but now that one actually wants to date me it feels really weird. I'm very lost.
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2012, 11:12 PM
    If you feel lost and "icky" then they most likely are not what you are looking for in a person. Even though you have never dated you will feel completely comfortable knowing when you have the right match.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Are you male or female? Is it the person you are dating or the dating itself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3mths ids going through a lot right now. He asked me for a little alone time. Can I text? Or should I wait for him to call? I miss him constantly...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend 'molly' is going out with a year 11 and her and I are only in year 8. I have spoke to his ex girlfriend who's in year 9, so has molly. She says he uses everyone and used her for sex but he says different and that she's just obsessed with him! To be honest I believe her and we both...

Relationships [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years, we have been split up 4 about 2months now and we are still keeping in touch , I would like to get back with her and I no she still has feelings for me but she is scared of giving it another go at the relationship because we use to bicker over...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't had sex with my girlfriend for 4 months been together for over 3 years, she goes out during the week with work mates well at least I think that's what she's doing but she doesn't have anough time to be cheating on me! And lately she doesn't like me touching her and if I ask her about it...

Relationships ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know will I ever get married again? Or be in another relationship again?

View more questions Search