Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramoslover87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Depo is poision
    I only had one depo shot on nov.14 2006 and its not feb 26 07 and I am still bleeding when is this going to stop? And when can I have a baby? Will me taking the depo shot make me misscarrie again?:confused:
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I was on the depo shot for about two years and there were many times when I would bleed between shots. It's worse at the beginning but as you've been on it longer it should lighten up and not be constant. Usually it just happened to me the two or three weeks before I was due for the next shot. As far as getting pregnant, it could take up to a year after stopping the depo to be able to become pregnant. You can probably find a lot more information about depo shots if you search for "depo provera" on Google or something. Hope I helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

Depo [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and missed my last shot. Its been a month and I still haven't gotten my period.How long until I get my period again? Should I be taking a pregnancy test?

Periods with Depo [ 1 Answers ]

On August 22 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and received the depo shot. I only got one dose that was suppose to last 3 months. Because I no longer have insurance I am no loger able to afford birth control. I had normal bleeding after my csection for 2 weeks. Since then I have not gotten a...

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

I need help what's the side effects of getting off the depo shot I've been on it for 6 months and never got back on it but I haven't got my period since is this bad and plus my breast has been hurting a swelling is this part of the symptoms of getting off it so soon. I got off the depo shot because...

Depo bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I just received the depo birth control shot back on the 14th of nov and they said when I got the shot I would not have my period any longer however tonight I started to bleed and it just came what does theat mean

View more questions Search