Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vedika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:56 PM
    I have dandruff and lices in my hair how do I fix it any home remedy?
    I have dandruff and lices in my hair how do I fix it any home remedy?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 31, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Go to any drugstore for the lice, for a medicated lotion. In the days before the treatment, people had someone stand over them for hours, removing each louse one by one, and then grabbing each strand of hair between two fingers and scraping the strand of hair to remove eggs. Or shaving the head bald, and then removing each louse with tweezers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have extreme dandruff, should I use Homeremedies or Expensive Dandruff shampoos? [ 4 Answers ]

Nothing has worked. I just bought a new supoosedly extra strength shampoo but I'm not sure... WOuld that be better than home remedies like Listerinne, etc? It gets expensive buying these shampooss.. but then, the remedies also require money

Dandruff how can I clear the dandruf in my hair [ 6 Answers ]

Since it is summer due to sweat I got dandruf I used some shampoos but no use and moreover some are toxic so I'm panic to use it for further applying Can anyone suggest me good treatment for dandruf that can be applicable

Bleached hair turned green.at home remedy? [ 1 Answers ]

I bleached my hair and dyed it purple it faded to blue and then to green and now the green seems to be here to stay... are there any at home remedies that I can try so I can dye my hair back to a dark color without any problems?

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Hair loss and dandruff. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm age 17 and this started to happen a few months back. My hair would never fall down when I did anything, but now it's starting to easily. And I really thought that I took great care of my hair.. Anytime when I take a shower, I would see about twelve or more long hairs fall off (Esp. right...

View more questions Search