Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duttamkd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:56 PM
    A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also
    A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by duttamkd View Post
    A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day i discovered that she is in love with another boy also. what should i do ?
    Not enough detail to begin to answer this question.

If she loves someone else and is dating them, back off and let her decide.

If she loves you and someone else and is not dating the other person, try asking her out. Take her on a date, you might want to hurry to if this is the case, you could lose her to the other guy.

Best of luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2012, 05:11 AM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who still loves her ex. [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the deal. I know this girl, not for so much, like a month and a half or so, and we've been hanging around a lot. The thing is that she still loves her ex, with whom she had been in a relationship for about 2 years and a half. They broke up a day after we knew each-other, so I understand...

What if my girl loves me and somebody else? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been together for 2 years and she's pregnant now. She says she loves this dude from wayback but she still loves me, I don't know what to do I mean I love her unconditionally and she's my baby mamma but she loves somebody else 2. any advice?

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

How do you tell if a person really Loves you? [ 7 Answers ]

What are signs to see if they only Love you and are with you?

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search