Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasha79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 08:38 AM
    How do u get rid of fleas
    Hi how is everyone... oohh man fleas is the biggest issue especially when summer is about to hit.. I'm in Florida so I just seems like they don't ever go away... one of my dogs is allergic to fleas so it just kills him every summer.. we have treated the yard treated the house treated the animals and still like they don't want to go away... what can we do?
    Rivka Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Are you using a flea preventative on your pets, such as Revolution or Advantage? There are many products available that are not that effective in controlling fleas. When you say you treated the animals, if you only use a flea shampoo or a powder, it only eliminates the adults -- you must break the flea life cycle, which the products above will do.
    lefthookpunch Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2013, 07:59 AM
    sasha, the fleas come back because they like your dog's blood. The blood in your pet will probably drain even before the start of summer if you do not act fast. Here, this is my pest control website

How To Get Rid Of Fleas | The Bug Squad | Step By Step!

Try putting on some flea powder on your pet. Cheap and effective. Stops the fleas from returning. OR you said that they just kept returning and returning. A probable answer to that is that those are the newly born fleas. So yeah the cycle won't stop if you do not take proactive measures :) You can also go to google search and type how to get rid of fleas. You'll get tons of results in just seconds :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get rid of fleas [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old White German Shepard. I have bathed her twice w/ flea and tick shampoo and put frontline on her. AND IT STILL ISN'T WORKING!! Poor thing is still ate up with them. Help, I don't know what to do. All I know is my baby's miserable.

How to get rid off fleas [ 4 Answers ]

A street dog gave birth to 3 cute puppies. They live in the garden and are 1 and half month old. They have so many fleas red orange coloured. I tried a tick powder on them but to no relief.as they live outside what should I do to help them the fleas really irritate them. Help. I'm also giving them...

How can I get rid of fleas? [ 3 Answers ]

I rescued a 9 month old Boxer 2 evenings ago. He has fleas. Not a horrible case of them but I know how quickly they can multiply. I bathed and treated him with Frontline but I noticed this morning that he still has them. Did I do something wrong? Did I not do enough or have I just not waited long...

How to get rid of fleas [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 week old kitten has really bad fleas and I am concerned. He has been treated for fleas, but there seems to be a lot. What can I do to get rid of them fast and effectively?

Can't get rid of these fleas! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old dog. He never had fleas up until a month ago. My friend brought her dog over, and wouldn't you know it, he had fleas. I have tried flea baths, the stuff you put on the back of their neck, nothing works! Anyone have any ideas? I'm taking him to the vet next week anyway, but...

View more questions Search