Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annie112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Toilet not flushing all the way
    I just put in a new toilet and it will not flush all the way down if you put a bucket of water down it then it will flush . I had the septic tank emptyed it did not fix the problem.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Double check the level in the tank. After flushing, is the tank filling up to the line where it's supposed to? If not, your valve can be adjusted so that more water fills the tank after a flush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing toilet not flushing [ 13 Answers ]

My toilet won't flush properly even after changing the siphon. The flow of water into the bowl is slow and it won't Take away any solids. Also there is no swirl action. Thanks Tom.

Toilet burps after flushing? [ 2 Answers ]

After the toilet in the basement has been flushed it burps air like there is an air pocket stuck and it can't realease until it has been refiled?

Toilet not flushing properly [ 4 Answers ]

Hello- We just bought a house, and we are having problems with our toilet flushing. When pushing the handle down, it begins the flushing process, but the second you let it go it stops. So we have to hold the handle down until the flushing part is over then we can let go & the toilet fills. ...

Toilet flushing problem [ 3 Answers ]

My toilet flushes correctly sometimes, however, it doesn't other times. It acts like it is clogged, fills the bowl and slowly seeps out. When I plunge to clear the line, it flushes fine once or twice, but then clogs again and slow drains again. Any ideas? This is something that has just...

Toilet not flushing [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet has stopped flushing. The water is in the cistern and if I push the ball down the water fills up. It feels like there s no pressure when I push the handle. I have no plumbing knowledge at all so could you tel me what is causing this and how I can fix it without calling a plumber if...

View more questions Search