Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankomanchello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 03:12 AM
    G-spot Orgasm
    My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years. I took her virginity and she hasn't been with anyone else, (as far as I know). The problem is that I can't get her to orgasm. She has had clittoral orgasms but never the BIG-O that I've heard so much about, (and I'm not talking about oprah. I know that there's two types clittoral and g-spot, but I've never achieved it with my girl and I actually don't know if I've every gotten any girl there. I know every girl is different and it depends on what works for her but since she was a virgin when we met she's never been with anyone else so she doesn't know what would really work for her or how to tell me what to do. I'd like to get her there and would be open to any suggestions you may have. Also if anyone knows whether the big-O and female ejaculation are the same thing that would help too because I don't think I've ever achieved either.
    Franko
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 26, 2007, 06:46 AM
    There is a lot published on the internet about these topics -- in some ways its like a great sex ed class here! I would certainly avail yourself of that.

From my own reading, I may be able to add two things. There may be many kinds of orgasms, not just two and one is not necessarily better than the others? On some level, they are all good! Also human bodies differ structurally a lot - and very much so when it comes to the female pelvic region. Because of structural differences, some women can orgasm with intercourse easily, many can't, some can achieve it with this sort of stimulation but not that. Its really so very individualized of an arrangement that I would be a little careful about placing too much importance on comparisons.

The only suggestion I would offer is to encourage you both to get to know her body through exploration. I would encourage the use of sexual aids to whatever level she is comfortable with since they can provide very different kinds of stimulation too. The more exploration there is, the better one can express themselves sexually and besides, its fun!
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 27, 2007, 08:03 AM
    You could try looking at this site:- BBC - Relationships - Sex and sexual health - The G-spot
    It gives a good description of the G Spot and how to stimulate it. Also look at;-
    G-spot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For a very good diagram.
    I would say that if she is achieving clitoral orgasm, she has nothing to worry about. I have experienced both types and would say although the G Spot orgasm seems more intense, the clitoral orgasm is just as good. Female ejaculation is related to stimulation of the G Spot, see Female ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You can also try THE BIG O : Orgasms which has lots of information on the big O. Hope all that helps.
    wuiza13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Don't feel bad -- I am female 33 years old and love all kinds of sex, and I just recently got the Big O on the G-spot. I was the same way -- sex was great, but clitoral stimulation was the only orgasm.

I found that I can only get it while I'm on top. My husband so lucky!

The best part is that the only way you will find it is to keep trying. Good luck.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Avoid looking for problems where there aren't any. Is your girlfriend happy with what you both do and accomplish? Are you? If so, relax and enjoy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

Dark spot [ 2 Answers ]

I am a african american and I have dark spot from pimples on my face and from shaving my face I was wondering what is the best bleaching cream I can use to get rid of it, I would really appreciate it

Spot on tongue [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 6 months old and has had a spot on the top part of his tongue for about a week now. It was pretty small but is now about half the size of a dime. He has new teeth coming in on the top but the spot seems too far back and too far to the right for him to have made it from him biting himself....

A spot or lump [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I need some help. I have noticed that on my right bum cheeck, my inner part, I noticed I have a spot or a small lump. I asked my boyfriend to have a look, thought it could be an in growing hair but he said he couldn't see a hair or anything. It doesn't hurt when he touched it but...

View more questions Search