Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanniepoo 40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Nopalea
    Is this safe if you take cumadin. I know grapefruit is one of the things I can't eat. I have afib and interested in nopalea
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Don't waste your money.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2012, 11:44 PM
    As nopalea is merely the latest in a long line of panacea super drinks backed by unfounded claims and marketing, and basically derived from a cactus it is unlikely there will be any adverse effects, or even beneficial ones to boot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nopalea [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is diabetic and has recently been diagnosed of having pulmonary tuberculosis. He has started taking medication for the ptb and has been on insulin and glucophage for the diabetes. I would like to know if he can use nopalea along with his medication or not. Thanks

Nopalea [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone had any experience with Nopalea and psoriasis? I have learned to control it to a fair degree but I just something to push it over the top. The prescriprion meds for this condition are very powerful and have a long half life plus are very expensive.In other words, the prescription meds to...

Nopalea [ 1 Answers ]

Does nopalea help someone suffer from the after pain of shingles?

How much nopalea do you take? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the dosage for this product. How long does a bottle last?

Nopalea [ 1 Answers ]

Not really a question or maybe are people dumb?? It don't do all the crap it says it can and if they do buy it come what you think it made of?? Um duh the flower from the cactus maybe here's an idea maybe go to the damn store and go to the fruits and veggies and maybe maybe buy the damn...

View more questions Search