Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tedebear82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Hep C
    I am a HIV + person for almost 17 years. At my recent clinic visit, I was told that I was reactive to Hep C. This is my first hearing of such. I wanted to know that If I take the herbal supplement "Milk Thistle", How would that react with my HIV drug therapy of Vired-1daily, Kaletra-twice daily, and Didanosine-1daily?The only sympton that I've noticed is a minor right side lower back pain. My stool is normal and my eyes & skin aren't Jaundice. Today I purchased the supplement but haven't taken any as of yet. Just need some advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Hep b [ 3 Answers ]

Should my step daughter tell her partner she has hep b before having any type of a sexual relationship with them?

Hep me [ 10 Answers ]

I Am Really Upset At Hme I Don't Get Treated Nice And I Get Hit I Need A Foster Care Home Nmbers

Hep c [ 3 Answers ]

I am 4 months pregnant and have had my blood tests which all came back fine. Even though they don't outright test for hep c would they detect something to prompt a test maybe?

Hep C [ 1 Answers ]

Another Hep C question for you all! If someone catches hep c during sexual intercourse because blood in presence, do BOTH people, the positive and negative person have to have cuts on their genitals for transmission to occur? Or does the blood of the infected person just need to 'go inside' if you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.