Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 02:51 AM
    How to fix cell display from whiting out after being in pocket with hematite magnets?
    On a school trip yesterday my son had his cell phone in his pocket, and also put some really strong hematite magnets the kids call 'sizzlers' in his pocket... since taking the phone out the display turns completely white. He's tried taking the battery out and rubbing the phone against his pantleg then putting the battery back in. (no clue where he got this) and the display comes back after a few tries, but not for long. Usually next time he flips it open it's white again. Is there a way to fix this?
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 25, 2012, 03:46 AM
    Remove battery and press the power button holding it down for 30 seconds to a minute. Replace battery and turn phone on. The power button is a master reset and it should work. If it doesn't work probably time for a new phone as the damage appears to be too great or take it to a dealer and see if they can fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No display radio fix for 2003 Accord, infamous R797! [ 0 Answers ]

KirillS, I have the same problem and was thinking of just jumping it rather than trying to find an fit a fuse in there... is the radio that you fixed still working?

Can magnets damage cell phones? [ 3 Answers ]

The magnet on my cell phone case cuts my phone off, will this damage my phone?

How do I fix thix thisvtdisp display driver not working properly and I need to reboot [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing grand theft auto 3 and the game start freezing and this message came up "vtdisp display driver not working properly and you need to reboot" when I rebooted it the same thing happen again how do I fix this .

Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel) [ 2 Answers ]

How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example: Total Activity Cost And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search