Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheila reece Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Waking up with dry mouth and peeing a lot
    I'm not a smoker or a drinker but I been waking up with a dry mouth for the last three week plus I'm peeing a lot. Too
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

May 23, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila reece View Post
    I'm not a smoker or a drinker but I been waking up with a dry mouth for the last three week plus I'm peeing a lot. Too
    Unfortunately it sounds a lot like you might have diabetes. You should definitely have your glucose and blood sugar levels checked. Dry mouth and peeing a lot are both very typical symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes. The good news is that there are lots of treatments out there and it's possible you can manage it with careful control of diet and lots of good exercise.

My family has diabetes so I am familiar with it, but I am not a medical professional so PLEASE consult a medical practitioner. My guess is just that - a guess based on limited knowledge - so please get proper advice before jumping to conclusions.

Good luck and good health!
    dfitzg20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 07:01 AM
    I am experiencing these symptoms as well but you guys are wrong. Your so quick to jump on diabetes but there has to be other causes for this. Ive been tested several times for diabetes to no avail. After I go to the doctors all they do is scratch there heads and are no help. Then one day it just goes away for like 6 or seven months and I live normally but then it comes back? Also when it gets really out of control an iratic heart rate or tacycardia also occurs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chihuahua with dry mouth [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has been not himself for almost a week his mouth is very dry he is barely drinking but does poop and pee 2ce a day sometimes once he is a chihuahua 6 years old what's is wrong with him ? He keeps swallowing but his mouth is dry and his breathe has a smell to it

Four months of dry mouth... [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 57 year old woman in good physical and mental health. I am 5 ' 8 and I weigh 125 pounds. My physical in June was normal and my blood work also normal. I eat well and exercise moderately but regularly. I take no medication and do not smoke. I do like a glass of wine but this mouth issue...

Dry mouth.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm a 22yr old female. I've been feeling somewhat strange lately. - I've been getting really tired lately-like I can sleep all day. I also have the worst dry mouth. My tongue has a sore on it because its so dry. I also just feel very lazy and sometimes fatigue. Also my appetite is...

Will diabetes cause dry mouth [ 8 Answers ]

I wake up about 2:30 am with dry mouth every night. I have type 2 diabetes,I was wondering if that is why

Does Anyone Wake With Dry Mouth [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat condition for some time -- use cough drops to sooth it But often wake up with dry mouth -- also have pflem in my throat One other problem is the cough drops appear have caused dental problems What helps me -- also hurts me -- Toothaches have affected my sleep ...

View more questions Search