Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bammerbrawdhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Is it possible to hear things?
    I was skyping with my boyfriend and he lives in japan so sound shouldn't be that good right? Well he left the room to go walk to subway and all I heard was music from his video game.. then all of a sudden I heard sexual intercourse and it sounded like his voice.. 25 to 30 minutes later he came in the room with subway and two movies,, so I accused him that it was him so he called me the next time he walked to subway and took a pic for me and it was 25 to 30 minutes from his barracks and back...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 23, 2012, 03:35 PM
    That could be any number of things. Nothing really that should be considered "spiritual"... not yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bammerbrawdhead View Post
    i was skyping with my boyfriend and he lives in japan so sound shouldnt be that good right? well he left the room to go walk to subway and all i heard was music from his video game..then all of a sudden i heard sexual intercourse and it sounded like his voice..25 to 30 minutes later he came in the room with subway and two movies,,,so i accused him that it was him so he called me the next time he walked to subway and took a pic for me and it was 25 to 30 minutes from his barracks and back...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can others hear me? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm bit confussed but still! My Question is:- When I speak person in front of me, my words travel in the form of sound waves in every possible direction including the listner; How does the Feynman law of particles applied here? Is it possible that even after end of communication waves of my...

Will I hear from him again? [ 5 Answers ]

I started talking to this guy 6 months ago on a dating site. WE talked everyday vis texts, phone calls and skype - all day everyday! (around work) Eventually we decided to meet, and I went over to Dublin (I live in UK) to meet him! (After 4 months of chatting etc) Everything was perfect whilst I...

Hear it but can't see it [ 1 Answers ]

My TV has sound but no picture??

View more questions Search