Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skchood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 08:45 PM
    vibration pumping noise in water pipes when water is running and after
    The water pipes in our mobile home have begun to vibrate and make a pumping sound whenever water is turned on anywhere. We have had a plumber twice. Once he did something at the box at the street, but that only helped for a matter of hours. He came again and did something with the pressure valve where the water shutoff is in the house. That also helped for a very short time, but now the problem seems to be getting worse. He seems to be at a loss as to what to do. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Humming noise in water pipes when water is running [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever we flush the toilet, take a shower, or run the washing machine we hear a humming sound coming from the pipes while the water is running. Once the water is turned off the humming stops. This just started a week or so ago when I did a load of laundry on the hot setting. We have tried turning...

Banging noise in hot water pipes - water running or not [ 2 Answers ]

What could cause banging noise in hot water pipe lines whether the water is running or not? The noise happens when the hot water is turned ON wherever in a two level house. The banging noise also happens when NO faucet is running. We have installed an expansion tank above the gas water...

Constant running water noise, old water softener pipes? [ 3 Answers ]

When we bought our house, it came with a decommissioned water softener in the laundry room. The pipes behind it (I'm assuming in and out) were capped off with plastic plugs that toggle back and forth. If you're familiar with Dr. Dolittle, I'd call it a pushmi-pullyu setup. (sorry, I'm an admin, not...

Water vibration in pipes [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a condo and the only water pressure is by gravity. A water pressure pump has been installed on the top floor to increase pressure and we now have a vibration through out the building when he turns his taps on. This is a new condo constructed entirely of concrete block and it thought...

Running water noise in pipes [ 7 Answers ]

I have lived in my house for 30 years. About 2 months ago I started noticing a running water sound in house. I checked all outlets and everything off and no leaks. I checked my water meter and it is the kind with the small black triangle that is very sensitive. It was no moving. My water bill...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.