Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Can I legalize my boyfriend if he got deported?
    So my boyfriend has been in the u.s for more than 15 years.. we've been together for 7, we have 2 kids,. he got a dui in 2009 got deported... can I? And if I can, how do I fix him paper??
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 22, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcey View Post
    so my boyfriend has been in the u.s for more than 15 years.. weve been together for 7, we have 2 kids,.... he got a dui in 2009 got deported... can i? and if i can, how do i fix him paper????
    Doesn't matter if he was here 30 years or were married... Illegal is illegal... he was deported so he is actually banned from even applying to return for a number of years... and that's just to get on a list to be considered. With a DUI crime.. its likely he will never be admitted.

Criminals are generally catagorically denied the right to immigrate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to legalize when entered illegaly at the age of 2 yrs. Old.. [ 2 Answers ]

I filed a petition 2 yrs ago for my husband that entered illegaly at the age of 2 yrs. Old. We are married and have 1 child would like to know what is the best way to obtain his residency with out being deported?

How to legalize power of Attorney [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian Citizen living in USA and would like to execute a general power of attorney (PoA) to my mother, residing in India to take care of my deeds in my absence. Do anyone know the procedure to execute PoA from USA to be legalized in India? Any help is appreciated! CL

Why belford university is not legalize [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for your time. I want to sure is belford university is legalize and accridated degree and can I take a good position in my job as a pharmacy? I hope to hear from you soon. Mortagy rashed

How can I keep my boyfriend from being deported? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brandy, my boyfriend is in jail for using two different names one was fake and the other one was his real name. He is suppose to be deported back to mexico. Can I get married to him to keep him from being deported and how do I go about doing that? How can I make him legal in the...

Legalize it! [ 42 Answers ]

Hello: The ACLU of Washington has producted a 30 minute infomercial on pot legalization. Rick Steves, the travel guru who has a show on PBS is the host. It's only available here so far, but I'll bet it shows up on YouTube in short order. Marijuana | It's time for a conversation » Home Is...

View more questions Search