Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samansaman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
    I am short tempered. How to overcome my anger.
    Hai.its saman M.Com 4m india. I am so poor at english. So please try 2 understand my words. Generally I am a silent person. Bt when ever I got angry no one can control me. Even me. In angry I want 2 die . I scoled everybody who I saw in front of me at that time. I' lost my control on my tongue and on my body. Sometimes I feel am I gng mad. . I am not able to bear it. How 2 overcome my anger . With this type of mentality I am hurting my mom and my lover. Please can anybody help me. Give a good advice for me. Please. I don't like my character. And My anger. Everybody loves me bt with my anger I lost them. I want them back. I want to make them happy. But my anger and eago won't make it to be happen. Sometimes I think what I am dng is ri8 bt smetimes I think I am wrong. With this confusion I am not even concentrate on my studies. Please please help me. Is there any medicine 4 it. I hope u can give a good sugtn. Please z z z z z z z z z z.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Anger management courses may help.
    Realize that when you lose your temper people for the most part stop listening to your words, so you generally have lost the argument when you lose your cool.
    You feel like you are going mad in those circumstances because for all intents and purposes-you are.
    One of the big dangers is that folks won't tell you things because they won't know how you might react and that might be info you need to know very much. Generally, it doesn't matter how right you are or think you are, the points you are trying to make won't get through.
    The more angry you feel yourself becoming, the more you should lower your voice. Sounds like you need some professional help and I hope it is available to you.
    Lifeiscrap Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Why get help? Think your life will ever get better?
    santachina Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Maybe take breaths, count to 10, or maybe you can punch a pillow? :| just some suggestions I take deep breaths and it works for me, so maybe it will work for you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am newly married.my husband spends most of his time with PC, he is short tempered [ 10 Answers ]

I am newly married,my husband spends most of his time with PC, he is short tempered.. before marriage he used to talk very much in late nights.. now he hardly spends time with me.. I am into a joint family. He is not romantic at all.. I am getting frustrated.. I feel he doesn't like me.. please...

How much a 1cm tempered glass can hold? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shelf with tempered glass (length 1.10m, width 40cm, thickness of tempered glass is around 1cm) and I want to put a fish tank on it; length of the fish tank is nearly 1m, width is about 30cm and height is about 50cm. If I fill water in the tank, it could be up to 100kg. Does anyone know...

Serious relationship with a short tempered guy [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 months and we were friends for a year before we started going out. We normally have a perfect relationship, we get along really well and we both love each other immensely. Sounds great right? Well the one downside to our relationship is he has a short...

Tempered glass looks milky [ 3 Answers ]

We have 3 patio doors off our great room and 4 windows. They look great until the sun shines on them and then the patio door glass looks milky compared to the window glass. The manufactutrer claims it's because they are made of tempered glass, because they have to be and the windows are not. Is...

Tempered glass near drain?! [ 2 Answers ]

Replacement window guy says I need tempered glass in the window over kitchen sink (within 6' of a drain) is he blowin' smoke up my sunshine stopper? And why? What does it matter if there is a drain there? :confused: Please enlighten me. :o

View more questions Search