Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Humor from the Net
    Fifty-One Days

A group of blondes walk into a bar. One of the women tells the bartender to line up a row of drinks for all of them. The gals lift their glasses and toast, "Here's to 51 days!" and they proceed to down their drinks.

Once again, they tell the bartender to "line 'em up", and once again they toast 51 days and down their drinks.

The bartender says, "I don't get it. Why in the world are you toasting 51 days?"

One of the blondes explains, "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle. It had written on the box '2-4 years,' but we finished it in 51 days!"
    A Pirate's Tale

A pirate was talking to a "land-lubber" in a bar. The land-lubber noticed that, like any self-respecting pirate, this guy had a peg leg, a hook in place of one of his hands and a patch over one eye. The land-lubber just had to find out how the pirate got in such bad shape. He asked the pirate,

"How did you lose your leg?" The pirate responded,

"I lost me leg in a battle off the coast of Jamaica!" His new acquaintance was still curious so he asked,

"What about you hand. Did you lose it at the same time?"

"No," answered the pirate. "I lost it to the sharks off the Florida Keys." Finally, the land-lubber asked,

"I notice you also have an eye patch. How did you lose your eye? The pirate answered,

"I was sleeping on a beach when a seagull flew over and pooped right in me eye." The land-lubber asked,

"How could a little something like that make you lose your eye?"

The pirate snapped, "It was the day after I got me hook!"

The Verdict

The DA stared at the jury, unable to believe the "not guilty" verdict he'd just heard. Bitterly, he asked, "What possible excuse could you have for acquitting this man?"

The foreman answered, "Insanity."

The attorney responded, still incredulous, "I could understand that. But, all twelve of you?"

If a bear in Yosemite, and one in Alaska fall...

Q. If a bear in Yosemite, and one in Alaska fall into water, which one would dissolve faster?

A. The bear in Alaska because it's polar.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
    I haven't seen any of these before. Just great! Thanks T-Man!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
    The first two were funny.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 10:50 AM
    I must be bi-polar, I don't get it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly - Humor [ 2 Answers ]

=: How to Tell the Sex of a Fly := A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Hunting flies" he responded. "Oh. Killing any?" she asked.

Humor to dunk donuts by [ 3 Answers ]

Military Cargo Plane A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw...

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? I want to give good answers to questions but I would like to add humor while I am doing it. Sure, I don't want to do it when questions are rather serious. I just want to do it when topics are on the lighter side. Is it just me or others feel the...

Humor. Just what is a bralet? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it a small bra? Is it a french bra? Is it the same as a bralette? Is it less expensive than a bra? Like bra-bralet-bralette--all getting less expensive? Is it only for small breasts? (That wouldn't be fair). If it is a small bra, then what is a demi-bra? If it is a small bra, then what is a...

View more questions Search