Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeleelu2112 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Constant headaches and migraines
    Hi
    For the past 2 years, I have experienced constant headaches and migranes. I will usually get 2-3 headaches a week, and 1-2 migranes. I have been to my doctor, and she couldn't tell me what was wrong. I went to 2 other doctors, and had an x ray done, and no one can tell me what is causing them.
    Are there any suggestions on what I can do to help ease them, or make them go away?
    I am on pain medication, but it doesn't help much...

Check out some similar questions!

Suffering with Migraines/headaches nearly everyday [ 5 Answers ]

Since I was 7/8 years old I have suffered with migraines and headaches. I have done the diet diary where I've written everything that I eaten down even if it was a bite of toast.the doctor put it down to chocolate and sweets etc so I stopped eating them. And had a brain scan also and nothing was...

Constant Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my job about a month ago and it seems like every since then I get headaches everyday. I get migraines but these headaches are different. I just don't know if I should be worried or not. I have a 3 year old little boy that I take care of now that I am not working and it makes it really hard...

Constant headaches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I posed a question once saying I had heart palputations and lose of breath, later on I began to have head aches as well. I went to the doctor and got a blood test my blood came out fine and the heart palputations arnt occurring anymore or not as offten but I'm still getting headaches, now my...

Constant Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

For the past couple of months my boyfriends had been getting headaches like crazy, but only at night. He doesn't really get them during the week but when he is home on the weekends he does. I believe its because he's tired. What could it be?

Constant headaches and vomiting [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, my girlfriend recently went to the Doctors because of constant headaches and vomiting, then the Doctor got a bit panicky and booked her a hospital appointment for a blood test and said he'd be there as well to take the results. This doesn't seem normal at all, especially for a UK...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.