Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candie h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Bumps on eyelids
    I have white fatty bumps on all four eyelids. I want to no what they are and if I can have them removed? I have never talked to my doctor about them. I have had high blood pressure, but now have it under control.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2012, 05:21 PM
    And why have you never talked to your doctor about them.

We have no way to know over the internet. There are many possible problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inside of eyelids. [ 0 Answers ]

I've been getting pricking sensation in certain spot of both my eyelids, and feel very uneasy when it starts, although it's not constant. It comes and goes. Can somebody help me understand the cause, and suggest solution? Thanks.

Dry skin on eyelids [ 4 Answers ]

For the past year or so, I have had very dry anf flaky skin on my upper eyelids. So I began moisturising with cetaphil - which worked for a while, then it got worse so I started using paw paw ointment and that worked for a while, however, it came back. So then I started using sorbeline for...

Dark eyelids (oh no!) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know why but my eye lids are darker than the rest of my face and it looks like I'm sickly. Maybe it's back from when I used to live in gallons of black eyeliner but I don't really know what the cause is but I know my confidence is low and I don't want to have to pile on foundation every...

Third eyelids showing [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Olly has been showing his third eyelids over the past week, this seems to be the only symptonat the moment. Although he does seem too be slightly depressed. I tried to take him to the vets today but it was impossible to get him into a catbox, he is a very large cat. I am borrowing a...

View more questions Search