Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cswatta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Dog pees in house just at night
    Our female whippet is almost one and a half. She is out side most of the day whilst we at work. She loves her bed and blanket and sleeps in the laundry at night since she was a pup. For a good year almost she hasn't weed in there during night as we always make sure we watch her do one outside before bed. Lately she has weed in there a big one on floor? Why? My only thought of different factor is it may be getting cooler from winter in there but she sleep under blanket? Help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Could be a bladder problem (I know, foregone conclusion) but if she is l.5, her bladder hasn't caught up to her growing body yet so this may not be the issue you are thinking of. Her bladder will catch up to her proper size soon. Just do due diligence and get her out for another pee. Good little dogs these whippets, pretty smart and very clean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beagle won't sleep through the night/pees in the house [ 4 Answers ]

My husband & I have a 4 year old Beagle who won't sleep through the night. She stays in a crate during the day while we are at work and she has slept in our bed at night since she was a puppy. She wants to leave the room and go downstairs to check things out, drink, eat, etc. several times a...

Dog now pees in house [ 1 Answers ]

Over the winter holidays we left our 7 month old yellow lab at a kenneling facility in our area. We left her for two days one week and then 2 days again the next week. Upon bringing her home today, we immediately let her out in the yard to do her business as usual, whenever we come home from...

Dog pees in crate at night [ 5 Answers ]

I recently changed my dogs food from Precise Senicare to Merrick Grammys pot pie, I switched because I read the ratings at Dog Food Reviews - Main Index - Powered by ReviewPost And wanted her to be on a top rated food. She loves the new food, except since she has been on it she pees in her crate...

3 yr old sml dog pees on carpet at night [ 1 Answers ]

Help! We rescued a 2 yr old llasa mix 2 years ago - went from everything on the carpet (always hiding in the far reaches of the house) through crate training and now we are still having pee on carpet when we are all asleep at night - even though she potties outside in a specific area all day...

View more questions Search