Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithy-deal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 03:29 AM
    History of my house
    Does anyone no a web site to find the history of my house??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2007, 09:20 AM
    No, you can go to the court house where the deed records are and fnd the history of who owed the property and normally the original land grnats even in some places.

But unless you live in a well known famous house, there is not houe "history"
    mmickey445 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 07:38 AM
    What Web Site Do I Go To To See The History Of My House?
    pinktigger999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:13 AM
    I am not sure but I do know how to get information on the family tree and you can see how far back your family goes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History on a house [ 4 Answers ]

When was a house built and what happened in that house

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History [ 2 Answers ]

According to what I have learned, the X in the old spanish had the sound of the english H, or the spanish J, for that matter. That is why Mexico is pronounced Mejico and not Mecsico. The same thing goes for Texas and Don Quixote. Can you tell me what sound the J had in spanish before this...

History [ 2 Answers ]

You know the thing that comes down when you type a letter in the Google or any other thing, like you type 't' and you see the column coming down that shows everything you have searched that started with that leeter, what is that called. How do you earse that? I know what your thinking, and no I...

History [ 2 Answers ]

Nezahualcoyolt was considered an outstanding leader for all of the following except:

View more questions Search