Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUEPAPA7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 01:04 PM
    i have a white sewing machine with the serial # fr2877690 can you tell me how old it i
    can you tell me how old my white sewing machine is and what the value might be? Serial # fr2877690
    Kajubo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SUEPAPA7 View Post
    can you tell me how old my white sewing machine is and what the value might be? serial # fr2877690
    Singer has a site that dates their machines by serial #'s. I would look for a site maintained by white sewing machine co to see if they a similar reference. If not check e bay for similar machines. Kajubo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White sewing machine serial numbers [ 5 Answers ]

Could you please help-need the model number of White Treadle Sewing Machine, serial number is 1499 704, possible year 1887. Singer has a great website for obtaining manuals but need the model. Thank you.

I want to know how old my white sewing machine is serial # 1223760 [ 0 Answers ]

This has four drawer cabinet with carving on the drawers and also on the "hood type" lid. It has a section on the left side of the machine that is able to be raised or lowered for Easier access to material of to beable to sew jeans, etc. easier. It has numerous attachments. This is a treadle...

White sewing machine serial numbers [ 2 Answers ]

Where on a white sewing machine can the serial number be found?

White sewing machine serial no. 105478 [ 1 Answers ]

When was white sewing machine serial no. 105478 manufactured ?

View more questions Search