Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vantiu19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Trying to conceive
    I'm 24, I've been with this guy since 2009. We have been trying to have a baby and until now, its already 2012 and still none. I used to take BCP for 5 months from nov 2009 to march 2010. This was because of my hormonal imbalance. But I have already stopped and until now none. I am afraid I am barren and at the same time is afraid to go to the ob gyne to ask.

My periods are irregular. STILL. When I was younger my periods used to last until 5-7 days. Now it is just for 1-2 days. I am underweight.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive after m/c [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get pg agter m/c

TRying to conceive [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé are trying to have a baby for a year now and it has failled every time we tried different times of the month to get pergnent could I have a problem where I can't get pregnant?

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be sure of when I conceived . I usually have a 28 day cycle. I had a period on may 16, 2011 and had sex on the 24th, 1st and 2nd of may. Which time do you think I conceived my baby?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii I am trying to conceive and my charts say I will be ovulating sept.7th.My problem is my hubby has some meeting of some sort that same Sunday and won't be home.I need to know if we try the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th.Do we have a good chance of getting pregnant? THANKS...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.