Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canterra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2012, 03:13 PM
    I have been cutting myself and I don't know what to do...
    Lately I have been cutting my wrists and I hide my cuts by wearing bracelets and jackets. My mom found out two weeks ago and I have not cut since because she checks everyday. Although all I want to do is cut she checks my legs, stomach, wrists and hips. And I want to get help for what I'm feeling, but I know my mom won't help me she thinks I am over reacting and I need to suck it up. And that really hurts it feels like she doesn't care, and I feel more alone. Cutting made it feel like I was draining my emotions, and now I'm losing my mind. And I would talk to my school counselor but I don't want to confront my mom, and I feel like she will think I'm stupid and over reacting too. And I honestly just need help please, I don't know how much long I can take it and I'm scared that one of theses days I'm going to do something stupid and kill myself. I am almost afraid of myself
    Karlie22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 03:34 PM
    I know how you're feeling. I too suffer with this problem. If you need to vent, I can give you my number. Stay strong. Think of other ways to express your emotions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Cutting of course just makes things worst, as you realize. And of course your mom cares, if she did not care she would not be checking on you all the time.

She just does not understand the problems that are causing this.

Why not tell us about your problems.
    Canterra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Cutting of course just makes things worst, as you realize. And of course your mom cares, if she did not care she would not be checking on you all the time.

She just does not understand the problems that are causing this.

Why not tell us about your problems.
    It is very complex on what I feel and gone through I wrote a very long story though on all of the things that have happened to me and that have affected me as one of mt questions if it will help you better understand
    Lifeiscrap Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 11:43 AM
    Did it really make you feel better? May have to try it. All I can say at 38 years old is that life sucks. Sucked when I was your age and never got better. Sometimes you may think it is changing, but it isn't. Someday it all comes back to destroy you completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm cutting! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm in year 8 and I've been cutting myself since year 7 it started from stress and depression of the death of one of my close relative. I told my best friend and she's been really upset about it. She's still supportive though... I also cut myself because my boyfriend gives me hassle and...

Cutting... [ 3 Answers ]

A good friend of mine has told me they just started cutting. In a really emotional 2 hour phone call I succeeded in having him promise me to stop... but what you need to know is that he's very emotional, he has been through a lot of tough things, from physical to verbal abuse; he gets upset really...

My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting [ 3 Answers ]

My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Cutting again [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, The last time I wrote,I had only cut twice and I said I had stopped.well now I can't stop! Two has turned into 14 and I don't know how to tell my parents,someone please help me figure out how to tell them,this is so hard!I want to tell them before I end up going to deep or even committing...

View more questions Search