Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodgegirl48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 10:17 AM
    sand to top of liner measurement
    What should the measurement be from the top of the sand base to top of where uni-bead liner overlaps in a 27'X52" Aboveground pool?

Check out some similar questions!

How soon can you use your pool after liner shield on floor over sand? [ 2 Answers ]

We are having a new above ground pool installed. How soon can you swim in it after installation. We are using armor liner shield over the masonary sand?

What can I use to sand the edge of a corian top down about an 1/8 inch? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to sand the end of my corian counter top back about 1/8 inch. I need to get my refrigertor in and I need to get it back about 1/8 inch.

What kind of sand should be used under a liner [ 1 Answers ]

Need to change liner in my above ground pool some of the sand has algae what kind of sand should I use to replace it

Sand filter is leaking from top - try to repair or replace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Jacuzzi sand filter for my I/g pool - approx age 18 years. Over the last two seasons it has dribbled a bit from the top whenever I change the filter setting (e.g. to backwash, drain, or back to normal pool operation mode). The drips would stop after a few minutes of regular operation. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.