Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omoby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Played a mind game... and lost! Help!
    Moved to its own question

I am in a relationship with a very good guy. He loves me and I know it.

Like every relationship,we have our ups and downs.whenever we quarrel and its my fault, I really feel so bad about it and its makes me to cry so much. I know that if he knows I cry, he would instantly forgive me because he hates to see me cry and most times when I hurt I cry because I knew that its way to have his forgiveness instantly.

Recently, I've noticed that crying like I can't do without him isn't good for me and I act most times like I can't live without him so did something.

For some days now, I purposely didn't call him (we don't live in the same place and we talk to each other everyday no matter how bad) or send him a text. I just wanted to see how much I could live without him and I saw that I did pretty well.

During the 'breakaway' he wasn't feeling fine and I knew he wanted to hear from me esp. because he wasn't feeling to fine and all that, but I still didn't call.
    I missed him a lot all through this period (2days).

Suddenly today, I got in touch with him and I was surprised at his cold attitude towards me. He didn't welcome me back,neither say he loves me like he always does, but acted so cold, so unwelcoming and all that.

Am really sorry for what I did, but now don't know how to get his love back or ask for his forgiveness and let us get back to our we used to be.

Please help me!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 07:54 AM
    You play mind games and tried to manipulate him, and it didn't work. Try some straight up honesty, without the tears and see if that does. Whether he takes you back or not, I hope you have leaned a valuable lesson about games and manipulation, and don't try that crap again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 08:25 AM
    He needed you, you knew it, and now you are surprised ? Why ? Even honestly, saying you wanted to see what it was like without him, just shows you were thinking about doing with out him, Not very good for a relationship

You dug a hole and it is doubtful he will take you back, but you need to call him, tell him the truth, and hope he will.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 12, 2012, 09:15 AM
    When you play mind games, sometimes you get what you deserve.

If he was at a time when he needed you but you insisted on playing with him like this, I can't blame him for being upset with you. Maybe you should have considered his needs instead of yours in this case.
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

May 13, 2012, 02:00 PM
    My ex girlfriend played mind games with me and now she is back at square 1 where she started. She is right back with the people she calls her friends who only want to use her. She lost a good man who unlike anyone she has ever been with loved her and treated her like a queen that she took for granted. And last she can go and putout and be all she can be with the low life jerks who cheated on her and treated her like crap. So in closing you got what you was looking for, now grow up and act like an adult and leave the games for kids to play.

Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    When you play mind games, sometimes you get what you deserve.

If he was at a time when he needed you but you insisted on playing with him like this, I can't blame him for being upset with you. Maybe you should have considered his needs instead of yours in this case.
    I agree with your statement 100%
    cain1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 01:25 AM
    I'm going through this now and it's killing me. Women wonder why they get played and let me say behind every player there is a story or him having his heart broken.

He just might take you back if you tell him you wanted to see what it's like without him before diving in completely opening up your heart to him. Just to see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which one the only game played on moon [ 4 Answers ]

Which one the only game played on moon??

My boyfriend doesn't talk to me, we played a weird game and it's a mess now. Help me. [ 3 Answers ]

First off all, I apologize for possible mistakes. English is my second language but I tried my best anyway. I'm with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we kind of live together. I mean I usually stay in his place for at least 5-6 days a week and we used to have fun together. We love watching...

Where was the Rosebowl football game played in 1942? Bionic Rooster [ 1 Answers ]

What City was the Rosebowl football played in?

Bored? Try this mind game. [ 11 Answers ]

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs103.snc1/4573_86171232401_518297401_1737982_7957723_n.jpg Let me know if it worked for you. I'm going to do it and once I do I'll post my own feedback. Note: I'm pretty sure you don't have extra pin pong balls lying around, so try covering your...

View more questions Search