Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelalind Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Do I have to stake sweet peas?
    I've never grown sweet peas, but my kids love them so much, I'm going to try. I've got some started indoors and they are just wild looking. They've already got a tiny litle pods on them--but my question is: do I need to stake them when I put them in the ground outside? And if so, what is best to use?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 01:30 PM
    We never have, but some varieties may need to be. Check back where you got the seeds for instructions.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 02:01 PM
    My Grandmother and my Mother always did, just to protect the vine when it grew heavy with peas. Does not mean it is necessary. Check on the Burpee Seed website and see what they say. Best eating to you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Sweet peas are climbers, so put them near a fence and they will do their thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with 1930's swing:Kiss me sweet/simple [ 4 Answers ]

There is a lost song (at least I can't find it) that was pressed on a 78 that I used to listen to at a neighbors house in the 1950's, and it was old then! Then, my parents moved, and I've been looking for the song ever since. The melody followed a classical comosition, but the words were...

Need some sweet pump up songs [ 12 Answers ]

What's up you, I was just wondering if you could hook me up with some good jack up music. I kind of want some newer stuff though, just because like AC/DC is getting old so as all the music in that age. So anything that's gets you jacked I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Yearning For Sweet G and our Love! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Help Desk;My name is Len and I`m having a relationship crisis.you see I have been dating "G" since Oct. 2004 till Dec 2005.We broke up once in feb.2005 and then in Dec.2005.She`s 49 and I`m 47.She pursued me initially. We were friends first who laughed together a lot.I felt happy and excited...

View more questions Search