Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Name this perfume / fragrance please? (pic of bottle)
    Found a bottle of perfume / fragrance in my cousin's house and they said I could have it but I would like to know the brand and whether it is intended for a man or woman (the scent smells masculine but I could be wrong!)...

If anyone can tell me the brand and name that'd be great.

http://twitpic.com/9jmkj1

Check out some similar questions!

Perfume Bottle is STUCK on top our wood dresser [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - Perfume bottle fell on my daughter's dresser. It is completely stuck/adhered to wood top of dresser. Any idea on how to remove - particularly without damaging at least too badly the finis. I can try and stick knife or something under - but thought there may be a better way. Thanks.

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Old perfume bottle encased in metal scrollwork. Lead? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old bottle encased in metal scrollwork that is probably lead.The bottom shows a melted closing. Is there any product or formula that will brighten it? I have it for many years and it was not so dark at first.

A Victoria's Secret Fragrance that I can't remember. [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a perfume about a year ago in a Victoria's Secret store in an outlet mall near San marcos, Texas. The bottle was (to the best of my memory) small, and cylindrical, with frosted glass and on the top of the bottle there was a small fairy charm. The scent seemed very light and floral, maybe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.