Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stefanizamora_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:42 AM
    What is the direction?
    Consider the charged particle is positively charged

What is the direction of the force acting on a charged particle moving out of a field oriented to the left?

What is the orientation of the magnetic field, if a charged particle moving outward experiences an upward force?

In what direction must the charged particle be moving, if it experiences a upward force in a magnetic field oriented to the right?

In what direction must the charged particle be moving, if it experiences a force to the left in magnetic field oriented outward?

What is the orientation of the magnetic field, if a charged particle moving upward experiences an inward force?

What is the direction of the force acting on a charged particle moving out of a field oriented up?

Check out some similar questions!

Which direction should I go [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I get what you sayn but I still kind of do like him.. seems like he left me for this girl.cause now all of a sudden he has a gurlfriend the 2 weeks that we've broken up.. crazy right! I know I got to accept it and move on like he did.. but I just want to get him back cause he wrong just for...

I got no direction [ 15 Answers ]

I'm confused on what to do next with my life... I'm in college and I have no idea what I want to dedicate the rest of my life to. I feel like it's a really important decision and something that should be well thought out, but I'm not sure where to begin. This is actually making me really depressed...

The right direction... [ 4 Answers ]

I just wanted to thank all of you for your help and support through my vunerability. I kept my doors open and I am finally starting to cross through to the other side. Pete and I seem to be getting even closer. I had not seen him for a couple of days last week and we went out with friends on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.