Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenzio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Noise in the wall
    Hi

I have a 2 year old house, there is a sound in a 5 meter area of the walls for the past 4 months like dirt falling down - Im hoping its not termites, any thoughts

Brendan from Melbourne

Check out some similar questions!

Boing noise in wall [ 2 Answers ]

We have a regular (every few seconds or so) noise that sounds like "boing" coming from what seems like inside the walls between our house and the townhouse adjacent on the second floor. The noise is audible on the first floor and basement but much less loud. It usually lasts for 20-60 minutes at a...

Rattling noise in one wall [ 3 Answers ]

We live in a 6 unit 1917 coach house. Tonight a very quick and rather loud "fluttering" sound started in the middle of one of our living room walls. If I hit the wall it will stop for a few minutes, but then start up again. Could this be an electrical problem? I'm worried it might start a house...

Noise in wall [ 1 Answers ]

I've read the other questions on noises in wall but those were cominf from a bathroom this noise is in my children's bedroom wall and is like a vibrating noise it goes for 2 seconds stops goes for 3 sec stops over and over again had an electrician come out couldn't find anything its driving me...

Water noise behind wall [ 2 Answers ]

We have a bedroom in a walkout basement and yesterday we noticed that the water could be heard clearly rushing through the pipes behind the wall every time a specific toilet is flushed or we use the kitchen sink/dishware/disposal (there is 90 degree pipe that the water is hitting on it's way out of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search