Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexandra91 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Panties & bras
    Is it normal to wear a bra but no panties?

I like to be free and wear none sometimes?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2012, 01:06 PM
    It's called going combat and is a personal preference.

May 9, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Ok. I mean you can't tell I'm small and o don't get no bigger I look like I'm 16 when I'm 20 almost 21 with no body well what I have it goes with me...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2012, 02:49 PM
    - and it's also no one's business. I don't understand the connection between being small and not wearing panties.

I understand the connection between being small "on top" and not wearing a bra.

May 9, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Judy if you did t like the question you didn't had to asnwer it...

Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 9, 2012, 03:10 PM
    I'm with Judy and don't understand the "small" comment you made. What does that have to do with anything?

Women tend to have a normal discharge. That's why panties have a thin cotton lining, to absorb that discharge. Panties are worn for a good and hygienic reason, for your protection as well as ours.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 9, 2012, 03:14 PM
    I don't understand the "small" comment either.

With that said, it's your choice whether to wear underwear. Many women don't.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 9, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra91 View Post
    Judy if you did t like the question you didn't had to asnwer it...

Thank you
    Please don't presume to dictate who can't or cannot respond to your question.

More importantly Judy raised a valid question. I don't see nay correlation between being small breasted and not wearing panties. However, you aren't the only one, several celebrities have been caught going commando.

On the other hand, I agree with Wondergirl that wearing panties is a health and hygiene issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2012, 10:44 PM
    And it depends on what you wear on the top, I am not "trying" to look but it is often very obvious who is or who is not wearing a bra. Also if you don't wear one all the time, gravity has a way of effecting the support of the breasts over the years.. Which depending on the size ( how small) can also cause back issues.

There are issues of not wearing panties, for female issues.

With all of this, the question is , is it common, no it is not common, most women wear both, most of the time.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 10, 2012, 04:12 AM
    From what I've gleaned OP is a babysitter by profession and had her nipples pierced in mid-December (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/body-a...ng-658158.html). My guess that the bra is to disguise the hardware, at least while "on the job."
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 10, 2012, 05:04 AM
    I've gone braless most of the time for about 2/3 of my adult life. I wear panties. Back in the 60s I think I skipped those too at times. Who cares if it's normal or not? Why get in a snit about any response you get to your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good bras? [ 8 Answers ]

OK I wear a bra now I have some bras but I don't have a lot and they are nnot very good so does anybody know any good shops to buy bras and good bra colours to have?

Religious bras [ 32 Answers ]

A man walked into the ladies department of a Belk's Depaortment store. He reluctantly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife." "What type of bra?", asked the clerk. "Type?", inquired the man "There is more than one type?". "Look Around.", said the...

About bras [ 7 Answers ]

When should a 11yr old start wearing a bra?

Bras good vs. Bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I keep hearing contridictory arguments about bras. I'm fed up! I want to know from someone who's not part of a feminist movement and is all about free this and that; is it healthier to wear a bra or not? Have there be studies? Is there any proof suggesting the knowledge that is there in the...

Wondering about bras [ 1 Answers ]

About how often should I switch bras? Any exceptions? Thanks~

View more questions Search